Edition #01 Women Sing Waits


The first edition really inspired making this show.  We have a 24/7 great Americana music radio program, but the computer doesn't "Highlight" anything; so when new great music comes to the library it just slips into the rest of the day.  "CURATION" that's what we'll call it; and that's what it will take; thus a show was created.

I really didn't want to only play the whole cd, but my favorite tracks; plus this theme missed some of my favorite covers of Tom Waits made by other women.  "Get Behind the Mule" by Hope Waits (no relation) and "Diamond in your Mind" by Heather Waters are two of my all time favorites.


As a nod to Bob Dylan for Basement Tapes, I started the show with a great cover by the Roches of "Clothes Line Saga"... this will now be a feature of the show.  A nod to Bob to begin each show.

The Radio station grew out of a desire to promote music booked in the area, so I'll always try to add a few great songs of people playing in the region.

Definitely go to the app store for Apple and Android and download the free app.  Break the chains of Spotify and listen to some #AppointmentMusic sometimes.

The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!