About Dave's Basement Tracks

One of the newest DJ show at Ocooch Mountain Radio evolved from my passion to have a show where a single CD can be featured. As we discussed it, we knew I would take it on with a passion since he is a huge music collector of vinyl, CD, and digital downloads. I've kept collecting music since the Beatles Revolver record was his first vinyl. Yes I'm that old, but my tastes are eclectic, and definitely lean toward folk and Americana these days.
The time slot is Tuesday’s from 5-6, so tune in during dinner, on the way home from work, or when you are just out and about. Definitely appointment music because in addition to the feature I'm committed to finding a rare Dylan song or cover, music from artists visiting the Ocooch Mountain area, and just songs you need to hear.
I will be curating the show from my basement, which is also home to the Bluff View House Concerts. Since 2008, my wife Lori and I have been pushing back the furniture and inviting the public into one of the nicest listening rooms, four - six times a year. Keep track of their series here: https://www.facebook.com/BluffView/
While I'm the DJ of the show, it’s not a lot of talking; but follow along on facebook and here for information on the events posts. Have fun listening, and remember tell your friends about us. Here's the intro:


The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!