Edition #9 Humbird and Luke Callen Live

Ok we're going on a small tangent for our #9 edition.  This week I host the end of a trilogy of song swap house concerts that started back on February 9th, 2018.  I really loved both Luke Callen and Humbird (Siri Undlin)'s music and had seen them once in this format back at the Root Note.  Their styles are complete opposites which made the night so eclectic; but electric too because the audience and the performers really took to the format, the songs, and the artists.  The date was Friday after the Super Bowl Sunday because as a good Packer fan I never book concerts until the football season is over. (Packers are my number one)

I followed in 2019 with Humbird and Andy Hughes, and another awesome night.  Siri had sung harmonies on much of Andy's new CD.  So 2020 Luke (I'm not his father) Callen is back this time with Nici Peper.  It's already sold out, and I'm hoping to get a great taping of that too. So tune in to listen to a select hour of the first concert in the trilogy.  Tuesday Februrary 4th 5-6pm Ocooch Mountain Radio.


Here's a few videos from episode two with Andy and Siri:






The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!