Bandcamp Viral Edition 2


I'm looking forward to looking back on this Convid-19 isolation as the time I discovered "X" because in this post I made in Viral MUSIC - Because Kindness is Contagious  Facebook goup.    This is the 2nd playlist but don't think that 30 songs aren't all I bought to date since isolation has begun.  Truly I found out a friend Nikki Grossman loves Paisley Fields, and that Patrick Cooper is cool guy and now friend.  Sofia and Caitlin were already friends who have played the house concert, but these two songs were released during isolation.  "Big Apple" by Edward Hartline might be the most interesting find in this playlist, and Hardest Part will show up in many future playlists because I love it.

Yes, we're new school internet radio, but old school because we're appointment music... you need to tune in and it's not replayed, but thankfully all these songs are now in our library.

So if you want to listen Ocooch it's 24/7... and should be your companion.. just forget about that Spotify.. this one has smartphone available in Apple and Android stores.  Or just stream on your computer at http://ocooch.creek.fm/shows




The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!