Edition #17 Wildwood


As people do, I met Katie Dahl connecting about music and she sent me her Wildwood CD.  I quickly have fallen in love with it and put it on my list for a Dave's Basement Tracks show. The rich songwriting, the stories that bring me back to Door County and the backwoods of my home state of Wisconsin. Then the isolation happened.. so I have since bought some of her music to support her during these unusual gig cancelling times. 

This hour show has both new music I've bought in the last weeks Bandcamp run and songs I've loved since the 70's.  I even got on a great Jukebox theme with Art Stevenson, Linda Ronstadt, and Heather Waters.  (Yes Heather has played the Bluff View and is no longer touring... but what pipes she has exemplified on Jukebox a song written by Adam Levy.



Remember Ocooch is 24/7... and should be your companion.. just forget about that Spotify... they really pay artists less than Ocooch; other radio stations do...



The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!