Spec Edition #6

One might fairly ask if I all I do is work and listen to music. We do sneak in a little TV and we did take a drive to watch the river today; but I have filled my live music void more with buying music than all the live streams that are available. There is something to an artist taking time (even in a home studio) to record music they hope to be enjoyed.

Add to it the new opportunity that Parker Forsell gave me to spend free time and share my music library with Ocooch Mountain Radio has truly been a blessing during this isolation time. If I'm up to Edition #6 it has truly been Six Weeks.. Wow.

This week's show includes a song by Blaine Howard that I was amazed to find "Stay at home" Then my friend Siri Undlin, that I dearly wonder if I will ever hug again, released "On the day we are together again" If you think music and arts aren't important to fund during this time period, please unfriend me now.

This show will also share a song I wish I wrote for John Prine. Carsie Blanton spun his song titles into a masterpiece of eulogy... Truly they have new songs to sing in heaven besides Amazing Grace.
Finding that song helped me find her, and I'll feast on her material until I buy it all. I could just do it, but finding time to listen is important.

There is one more song in the playlist I want to highlight. Lissa Schneckenburger sings an incredible hymn to Labor On. The fight she describes is more for the 99% but she has such a smooth & wonderful rich voice of reason even my conservative friends would love to listen to her.

As always tune in... tell your friends, I actually say nothing during the show except the intro.. it's all about listening to some good #AppointmentMusic http://ocooch.creek.fm/


The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!