Special Edition #4

This week includes music recorded by the Sapsuckers during isolation, by me from my vinyl in a dusting off old vinyl stage, a new release from Danny Schmidt, new world music from Julia Sage, and just basically a lot more eclectic music that I've discovered or rediscovered for the Ocooch library.


These special editions have been started to highlight new music I've been buying during  Convid-19 isolation. and many were discovered because of this post I made in Viral MUSIC - Because Kindness is Contagious  Facebook goup.  

So if you want to listen Ocooch it's 24/7... and should be your companion.. just forget about that Spotify.. this one has smartphone available in Apple and Android stores.  Or just stream on your computer at http://ocooch.creek.fm/shows




The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!