Special Edition #5


Buying music in isolation is still alive and well.  Tonight's special edition includes a new friend or two plus a two I met though the Great River Folk Fest.  Clara Baker played the fest with Three Letter Word, then there is the new release from SHEL, and my recent purchase of the Cactus Blossom's three year old vinyl. (oh the songs I missed originally)

Then the new friends Miss Tess, add her lead guitarist Thomas Bryan Eaton and Patrick Cooper... great songs to share and add to the Ocooch library.

Finally I have one of the best Todd Snider story and song.. I had one and finished of the latter this week.  The library will randomly play the Ballad, but if you want to hear the story... tune in #AppointmentMusic #notonspotify

These special editions have been started to highlight new music I've been buying during  Convid-19 isolation. and many were discovered because of this post I made in Viral MUSIC - Because Kindness is Contagious  Facebook goup.  

So if you want to listen Ocooch it's 24/7... and should be your companion.. just forget about that Spotify.. this one has smartphone available in Apple and Android stores.  Or just stream on your computer at http://ocooch.creek.fm/shows



The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!