DBT - Amanda Pascali


We had a little hiatus during our quarantine time, but we're back.  I'm giving up trying to count the editions because of all the special editions we did too.  This week's show is a wonderful new voices to me plus many familiar ones that have been in my library for a long time.  The show features Amanda Pascali who I found because she found the Great River Folk Fest Songwriting Contest.  I love the way she weaves her Italian phrases into her writing.  Her songs have a pop sense but they are rooted in an immigrant folk sound that takes you back to her father's Romania homeland.

The song list really has friends like Samantha Farrel and Hope Waits who I've known since my MySpace days, Caitlin Jemma who I've hosted in our house concert series, and Ira Wolf who I've already met and talked to about a house concert.  Now it's only a matter of time for meet all the other wonderful woman voices on the playlist.  Andy Allo is my most recent find, she is also an actress and is the main star in the Amazon show Upload. (Stream it I give it 6 stars out of 5; definitely an 11)



As usual we're available to listen Ocooch on line or on a free fancy app that you can take anywhere (Android & Apple Stores) Here's the online link : http://ocooch.creek.fm/shows

If Amanda's voice captures you, she of course is on that evil Spotify. but I recommend you buy some of her music it's in iTunes.  Listen to our interview about Songwriting and life during the covid.


The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!