Dave's Music #13 The Zemmy Show

When I saw that the part 3 was going to be edition number 13, it was just too unlucky to include my surprise announcement.  What should I do?  How about a blast from the past, my old Zemmy Show Blog that almost everyone but Google has forgotten about, and why not it has over 800 posts! 

Truly Music doesn't get stale with an expiration date, it just waits to be rediscovered, then have fun.  I love the last post that was in December 2016.  I made the post for Jess Witkins as she was researching Women musicians.  Right up my playlist, and musicians that I still follow.  Click here to enjoy. 


Hope you join us for the new journey ... remember to follow us and as always Good Music has NO Expiration Date, so if you are listening to this ten years from now, it still will be awesome music.  If this is a first time visit, check out the index of themes for past editions.

 #MusicHasNOExpirationDate #MusicDiscoveryDate #musicblog #Mixtheme #musicblogger #playlist #musicislife #musiclife #musicvideo #blog #musiclover #musicindustry #songlist #notonspotify #newmusicalert #musiclovers #instamusic #explorepage #musicreview #singer #artist #musicians #musicnews #blogger #Americana #bandcamp

The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!