Dave's Music #120 Fall


I'm sitting out on the deck as I start this post.  Except that the Packers lost to the Giants, it's a perfect fall day so why not a playlist about Fall.  Let's start it off with an all time favorite of mine:

1) When Fall Comes to New England - Cheryl Wheeler

 Leaves are not only Irish Setter red, my cat Hobbes too.


2) The Fall Here - Clay Riness

While I have a studio version, seeing Clay as a pup is always cool.


3) Carolina Fall - Ellie Grace

I watched her grow up as she played on stage with her parents to ultimately creating a duo with her sister.  This wonderful song from a recent solo release.  Now she raising her own child and the cycle is starting over.  While it's the first song available in Bandcamp, I couldn't help but share her singing it live 7 years before she put it on an album.




4) Before the Fall - Carrie Newcomer

Carrie sets the stage for fall but I think she is also using it as a metaphor.


5) Sweet October - Winnie Brave

Love these two from Canada, this song isn't in YouTube so it won't be in the YT playlist at the end.  October here I think is used more as metaphor of growing old.


6) Cold October - Escondido

Ok this what these playlists are for, I had listened to the song since 2013; and I found it in Bandcamp.  I'm now following them again.  Good Music Has No Expiration Date.....


And how about a great studio live performance video from 2014:


7) October - Lucy Wainwright Roche

Even features the Indigo Girls and a song released in 2010


And I've just got to share a live solo performance of it.


8) Last October - Green River Ordinance

Another reach back in time to a band I don't listen to as often as I should.  They have a Bandcamp Page, but this song is not on it.


9) October Rose - Wil Maring & Shady Mix

A beautiful song from the first person who graced our house concert series in 2008, and dang I can't find it in either Bandcamp or YouTube... How about a Reverb Nation link:



10) Lullaby the Leaves - Miss Tess

I little jazzy lullaby to those leaves I need to pick up soon and put them on the garden.  Wow this comes from her first release back in 2007, she must have been just a little kitten singing this sultry originally released by Ella Fitzgerald.


Here is a one click YouTube Playlist for you to listen to the above:




Click here to see the past releases. You can find and follow us on Facebook  and as always Good Music has NO Expiration Date, so if you are listening to this ten years from now, it still will be awesome music.  If this is a first time visit, check out the index of themes for past Reviews and Playlist editions and for the Reviews alone, click here

 #MusicHasNOExpirationDate #MusicDiscoveryDate #LPDualRate #musicblog #Mixtheme #musicblogger #playlist #musicislife #musiclife #musicvideo #blog #musiclover #musicindustry #songlist #notonspotify #newmusicalert #musiclovers #instamusic #explorepage #musicreview #singer #artist #musicians #musicnews #blogger #Americana #bandcamp

The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!