DBT #282 Happy Easter Jesus


Yes I had an idea to create a serious playlist of my favorite Christian songs for this week and then Amanda Pascali sent her Patreon supporters a cover of "Plastic Jesus"... well I am a believer that Jesus had a sense of humor; he went out the way to reach out to lepers, prostitutes, and tax collectors while he knew that would tick off the righteous back then.  Plus who does he first appear to when he rises, WOMEN; and they were so disrespected (yes even more than today) back then.  A quick search and I was 70 songs with Jesus in the title in the digital library, and 56 albums in my Discog library.  

Now this list is songs I love to listen some serious, some gospel, and mostly the best tongue in cheek appreciation for the rebel Jesus.  I do think he's the rebel that most right wing faithful would not invite into their church on Sunday.  If only the current loud faithful would be more like Jesus.

Here are the songs, and I'm kind of rushed today, so you will just get a YouTube playlist.

You can listen to it, by clicking HERE.  Happy Easter Jesus  Only really the first song needed to find a substitute.


Next blog steps:

- Stop over to the Review page to my other most spinned and loved albums.
- Browse the rest of the blogs by stopping at this "Theme Page."
- Enjoy Tune Tuesday which brings you one song from a past blog post.
- See what other post have been most popular recently with our Stats Page.
- Find out who in the world thinks he has the authority to write this blog in the About.
- Let me answer why you won't find the playlists on Spotify here.
- Finally, the Mission page explains why there is no advertising cluttering the page.

If you use Facebook, we have a page that will help you remember to read the next post.

You could always decide to feed my music addiction and donate to the cause.  If you did, I will spend it only on music and even will buy the music you recommend if you tell me to.  Here's a Paypal donate button




The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!