Edition #21 - Sierra Ferrell and MWMF


We are all dealing with how to keep enjoying music festivals, and providing them to our audience.  The line up that MWMF  put together to stream is awesome.  I of course went to Sierra Ferrell because she fits my musical tastes.  

Absolutely love her song Rosemary... here's her video.. loved hearing it the first time and she's killed the witch that was on her back... Ha.. in the future I hope MWMF brings her up here to meet her face to face.




We have real eclectic line up of songs, ALL artists playing at the Mid West Music Fest (MWMF) Stay at Home, and true to our word we start with a Dylan cover... well it's also a traditional song, but Bob once said, " If you sang "John Henry" as many times as me -- "John Henry was a steel-driving man / Died with a hammer in his hand / John Henry said a man ain't nothin' but a man / Before I let that steam drill drive me down / I'll die with that hammer in my hand."
If you had sung that song as many times as I did, you'd have written "How many roads must a man walk down?" too."

Tune in.. and enjoy definitely #AppointmentMusic


So if you want to listen Ocooch it's 24/7... and should be your companion.. just forget about that Spotify.. this one has smartphone available in Apple and Android stores.  Or just stream on your computer at http://ocooch.creek.fm/shows

The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!