Edition #23 Buck Up

I combined our 8th edition of DBT during social isolation with the normal first hour of featuring an artist. We're going for the gusto of two hours with Carsie Blanton featured in both hours.  My purchases and uploads to the Ocooch library are at still at the blitz mode and Carsie is definitely my favorite find over the last month.  I think my friend Rick sent me the Fishin in Heaven first, and just like that I got sucked into her voice, groove, and songwriting.  ALL plus a little sassy writing are on display on Buck Up.  If you are prudish, stay away from Jacket! Ha.  Read more about it at the NPR review : Click HERE

The playlist features some favorite not as popular John Prine song, a fresh release from Ira Wolf, a few treats from Miss Tess's guitarist Thomas from an older release, my rediscovery of Chuck Brodsky, a little South African music, and a whole bunch new (Xaris, Christopher & Patrick) and old (Samantha) friends.  Join us it's definitely NOT a playlist you will find on Spotify and one I'm proud to say I bought and not just streamed.

As usual we're available to listen Ocooch on line or on a free fancy app that you can take anywhere (Android & Apple Stores) Here's the online link : http://ocooch.creek.fm/shows

Here's the playlist:


24/7 Internet Radio and Smart Phone free app, and minimal ads...






The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!