Dave's Music #136 Trapper Schoepp at the Pump House

 

On Saturday Nov 12th we had the opportunity to see Trapper Schoepp at the Pump House downtown LaCrosse WI.  It was a blast, exactly the way Lori and I love to hear music, stripped down, no electric guitars and NO Drums.  I usually take a few videos but I took FIVE that have been added to the Around Town playlist, so it was worth a blog post on it's own.  Plus I missed some really good other songs too... dang it.  

The night included two great songs from his tribute release to Bay Beach in Green Bay WI. 


The songs were so much fun I bought the release.  Here you go:


The night included this cool survival song


His co-write with Bob Dylan and the video includes the explanation of how...


Yellow Moon is off of his May Day release that I bought on vinyl.


His "Hotel Astor" from the release has hit the blog already in the Haunting Playlist and I really like the song "Paris Syndrome" so I sense a playlist in the future. (so this is Trapper's fourth time hitting the blog)... here is the release to browse.


The last video I took was from an upcoming release that he announced was recorded in Johnny Cash's cabin in Nashville... pretty cool.  Nice song too.


Click here to see the past releases. You can find and follow us on Facebook  and as always Good Music has NO Expiration Date, so if you are listening to this ten years from now, it still will be awesome music.  If this is a first time visit, check out the index of themes for past Reviews and Playlist editions and for the Reviews alone, click here.  Find out why I do this here,  who I am here, and why I hate Spotify here.

 #MusicHasNOExpirationDate #MusicDiscoveryDate #LPDualRate #musicblog #Mixtheme #musicblogger #playlist #musicislife #musiclife #musicvideo #blog #musiclover #musicindustry #songlist #notonspotify #newmusicalert #musiclovers #instamusic #explorepage #musicreview #singer #artist #musicians #musicnews #blogger #Americana #bandcamp


The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!