DBT #196 Stop by the House


It's been a while since I let my playlist muse out, and today I was still listening to Hope Dunbar's last album featured Thursday and I really really like "The House Across the Street" so an easy search.  Of course I could have "Our House" by CSN&Y or "House of the Rising Sun" by numerous in my library; but I wanted just a mix of familiar with ones I haven't listened to awhile or enough.  So it's my house and here's my 15 song playlist, hope you find a few new ones that you want on your house playlist.


Ok so I'm busy this morning (needing to get to band practice at church) so the above list is your guide and I'll provide a one click playlist at the end.  If I run into a must see video, I'll add it.  You have to love the transition from 5-7 Build me, build you, and then burn it down... Ha.

Congrats to Rachael Price who recently became a mama for the first time, fitting the Mother's house reference.


Good morning to you all.


Love these two, read the recent review I did of their last release.


Just got Marcia Ball's 2014 Tattooed Alligator release last Bandcamp Friday, and I love it.


I have a few versions of Tom Wait's classic, including his but I do love Sarah's version.


Spencer is such a deep thinking songwriter.


Found Jack through the Great River Folk Fest Songwriter contest and have always loved this song.


Because I couldn't find these two songs in YouTube, here are two friends that made the list:

Frank Critelli:


Siena Christie:


Here is the One Click playlist, or browse the songs I didn't share the videos.


Ok I made the playlist in record time with enough time to get to practice.

Next steps:

- Stop over to the Review page to my other most spinned and loved albums.
- Browse the rest of the blogs by stopping at this "Theme Page."
- Enjoy Tune Tuesday which brings you one song from a past blog post.
- See what other post have been most popular recently with our Stats Page.
- Find out who in the world thinks he has the authority to write this blog in the About.
- Let me answer why you won't find the playlists on Spotify here.
- Finally, the Mission page explains why there is no advertising cluttering the page.

If you use Facebook, we have a page that will help you remember to read the next post.


The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!