DBT #303 Ethos Discussion

 


Have you ever found yourself deep into a conversation about music, and you think boy I need to share these songs with you?  Well recently while I wasn't talking about solar with Brandie and Laura from Ethos Green Power Cooperative, we were talking about hobbies and other interests.  Well you know music would come out of my mouth since we were also promoting the house concert series.  Loved how Laura was going to make Brandie listen to Greg Brown on the way home since she had never heard of him.  The Pines and David Huckfelt came up as mutual friends.  I tried to described Art Thieme's Upper Peninsula songs, and yes I'm always ready to admit I love some of Taylor Swift especially "Betty".  I know at one point I said if it was the old days I would have burned you a mix cd.  Well it would have included these songs, including the rare Greg Brown song covered by Carlos Santana with Willie Nelson.  Oh my we talked about more, but these 12 will put the conversation solidly in my memory banks.


While I'm going to short the writing and posting each individual song, I did have to share the last song in the video mix.  The Pines at the Shitty Barn which also came up in conversation.  


So here's hoping you have a conversation with someone new to you about music; share your love of it and who might just be on your bucket list to see live too. Here's the playlist in YouTube for your enjoyment.


I suppose I should tell you that I was talking a lot about the results we've had from our solar panel investment with Ethos's help.  If you have any questions, you know where to find me to ask.


Dang I remembered a lengthy conversation about seeing Molly Tuttle at the Big Top too so here she is too.


Next steps:

- Stop over to the Review page to my other most spinned and loved albums.
- Browse the rest of the blogs by stopping at this "Theme Page."
- Enjoy Tune Tuesday which brings you one song from a past blog post.
- See what other post have been most popular recently with our Stats Page.
- Find out who in the world thinks he has the authority to write this blog in the About.
- Let me answer why you won't find the playlists on Spotify here.
- Finally, the Mission page explains why there is no advertising cluttering the page.

If you use Facebook, we have a page that will help you remember to read the next post.

You could always decide to feed my music addiction and donate to the cause.  If you did, I will spend it only on music and even will buy the music you recommend if you tell me to.  Here's a Paypal donate button





The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!