Dave's Music #148 Americana Highways Favorite Albums

I totally respect Americana Highways.org and if I don't already donate to them, I will it's a matter of time.  I have participated in some of their previous monthly polls, and now being year end let's see how my music lines up with their poll.  In their list I have reviewed these albums:







I would love that you voted for the ones that I have reviewed... CLiCk RIGHT HERE.

I'm amazed this one isn't in the list


Next I own these, and yes the Bandcamp linked ones rounded out my top ten for at least one trip into the voting.  You can vote as much as you want in this poll and there is no email address required.

Julian Taylor "Beyond the Reservoir"
Aoife O'Donovan "Age of Apathy"
Amanda Shires "Take It Like A Man"
Angela Easterling "Witness"
Bonny Light Horseman "Rolling Golden Holy"

So as of today two that I own are in the top ten, but they will publish a top 100.


Of course I don't consider during 2023 anything released in 2022 not worthy of more love and reviews.  Keep with me.







 

The Top Four Posts in the Last Year!